Jobs at PT. Kusuma Kemindo Sentosa  

PT. Kusuma Kemindo Sentosa is a national importer, stocist, and Distribution Company, dealing especially in industrial, food and specialities chemicals. The company was established in 1990.



R & D Staff

Requirements:

  • Male / Female
  • Maximum age 35 years old
  • Hold min S1 Degree / Chemical Analyst
  • Having experience min 1 year in Paint Factory
  • Excellent in English is a must (Passive & Active)

Sales Executive


Requirements:

  • Male/Female
  • Maximum age 35 years old
  • Minimum S1 Degree in Economy / Management / Chemical / Industrial Engineering
  • Having experience min 1 year in Industrial, Preferably in Chemical Industrial Company
  • English is a must ( Passive & Active )
  • Having SIM A / Own vehicle

PT. Kusuma Kemindo Sentosa
Green Ville Maisonette
Blok FA No. 12A Duri Kepa
Jakarta 11510

Dateline: June 23, 2007

1 komentar: to “ Jobs at PT. Kusuma Kemindo Sentosa

  • Anonymous
    2:06 PM  

    Hey there, I couldn't find your viral matrix, so I apologize for leaving this message here! I have added a viral matrix to my new page and your link is in the matrix! I was hoping you would return the favor by adding my url- http://www.humabpost.com and tag- Huma B Post to your viral matrix! Thanks for taking the time to add me! Take care and good luck!